Fire Prevention & Safety services include employee trainings, internal inspections, elaboration of documentation for the protection of employees and goods against the negative effects of fire accidents.
Monthly Fire Prevention & Safety and Emergency Management assistance:
- participation in the process of implementing the measures proposed in the prevention plan
- monitoring fire prevention and safety equipment functionality
- decision making support for operating activities within legal fire prevention & safety guidelines: responsibilities, working with open flame, smoking interdiction in prohibited areas
- keeping record of labor posts in need of special authorization and their implementation within legal fire prevention & safety guidelines
- participation in unforeseen events which may occur
- elaboration of lists and reports according to Government guidelines