Occupational safety & health risk assessment
According to Law 319/2016 art 12 letter A
Employers are required to elaborate and be in the possession of a Occupational Safety & Health Risk Assessment, including for those groups sensitive to specific risks. Risk assessment helps employers take necessary precautions to protect the health & safety of their employees.
These measures include:
- prevention of professional risk
- employee training and educating
- insuring means of implementing established measures
Risk assessment is a systematic examination of all aspects of the labor process through which one establishes:
- the causes of possible wounds and injuries
- possibilities for eliminating risk
Occupational safety & health risk assessment includes:
Fire prevention & safety risk assessment
Disease and injury risk assessment is the first step after beginning beneficiary collaboration. This is a vital step for the result of the analysis.
According to Law 307/2016 art 19 letter B:
- The unit manager is required to ensure identification and assessment of fire risk within his unit and insure fire safety precautions correlation with the level and nature of the risk
- Fire risk assessment is the process of quantifying and estimating the risk associated with a system, called existing fire risk, determined on the basis of the probability of a fire incident and its consequences, but also of comparison to a predetermined threshold, called accepted fire risk.
- Fire safety measure, taken into consideration when determining existing fire risk, are those destined to reduce or eliminate risk factors or to limit, identify and/or neutralize a fire accident in the event of one.